Sunday, October 24, 2010

Moncler OnlineUGGS SchoenenOnline Shop MonclerUgg Sandalsugg boots saleUgg Boots Free Shipping



to the north which is the second day in Beijing, oh no now am pulling,Moncler Online, this is the third day of friends. The Summer Palace yesterday to bad I found that I could be in suffer, in suffering,UGGS Schoenen, it is painful,Online Shop Moncler, it is truly heartbreaking,Ugg Sandals, school so I feel I am very happy for every day their own arrangements,ugg boots sale, my timetable very tight. I used to think all this is unthinkable. I can put my heart and are used for their future goal. I like that time me,Ugg Boots Free Shipping, because I feel every day in the peak, but it was only my illusion. It was just my silly, naive it is my problem,moncler jacke, I have to admit I was very naive now, it seems my sense of self is not allowed, I worse for many,Moncler Jassen Online, many. I do not know how much suffering there waiting for me, I also wonder how long it can hold its own,cheap uggs, and now I feel my life is far from me, so far. Now seems to have become fantasy. Maybe tomorrow is so desperate for me,ugg outlet store, maybe tomorrow I will mad at myself, maybe tomorrow I have to take heart that the pain does not belong to it.



Maybe I'm just a fragile boys it / Maybe I am a wretched man, maybe I was God abandoned baby left it. . . But no matter what God told me,moncler clothing, I feel sure that I never was a people who do not resign to fate. If you can not my ideal, I would choose to be stars 'Meteor', because I will not share the fate of the master,



not.

matter how I try, I will not to accept sympathy. And charity,Sale Ugg Boots, that is an insult to me,ugg boots store, makes me 'mind' is. . .

will leave Beijing tomorrow, I hope next time I'm back with a smile.




相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment