Monday, October 18, 2010

Moved a few meters constellation Quotationsuggs outlet nederlandcheap mbt shoes


Aries ★ ★
\We make a victory sign it! Years later,uggs outlet nederland, who would remember the frustrating game market it? We will only see the photos in bright smile. \Taurus
★ ★ \Know a person in a minute,
Like a person in a hour
Love a person a day,
Forget a person but the whole life time. \eyes have different views.
The ears are not the same as listening method. Mouth are not the same as the argument.
The heart are not the same as the idea. Is it because of this,cheap mbt shoes, only not the same life as sorrow.
Close friends all have different worries, but everyone is talking to himself each time, we seem to have not understand the other side is not willing to listen to complaints, the only tired and anxious. Cancer
★ ★ \And laughing,UGG Paris, the shed moved to tears. I can not believe that pure happiness. Sorrows and joys of life on the negative, both calm and anxiety.
the world is changing too fast, hold in our hands it will be as me? Restless anxiety, or anxiety. I need your arms, even if only for a moment, that is warm and true.

★ Leo ★
\That turned into birds, you can have freedom,
Now,ugg boots store, with the hope of the wings, but only in a small space,p90x exercise, flight, loss of freedom,
I realize I still do not understand,ugg boots online,
Is like wings, flying, or freedom,
Or the feeling of flying as long as a pursuit.
your desire to achieve it? But you still so depressed, you want has been placed in the front,Ugg Boots Free Shipping, do not start wrong,mbt shoes uk, you have misunderstood yourself? Or, you have changed?


Virgo
★ ★ \I met the dog in the climbing,uggs on sale, but can not meet you.
I met the summer snow,UGGS Outlet, but can not meet you.
I met a typhoon in winter,ugg winter boots, but no encounter you. I met the pigs learn to networking, but can not meet you.
I met all of the extraordinary, but has never quite extraordinary you.
has always insisted Ningquewulan you,UGGS Nederland, I believe the best is worth waiting patiently. Yet the last fallen from the apple, usually sour. The soul-stirring love that is not usually a long wait.


Libra
★ ★ \I smile, does not mean I'm happy. I have an umbrella, not just to shelter from the rain.
You'll never understand what I was thinking. I want to hug everyone,leather uggs, but I had to warm myself, please bear with me. Because I have you in the practice of tolerance.
every day patiently maintain their elegant demeanor it? The face of hate, you practice smiling every day; the face of nasty things you have always been doing my part to accept.


Scorpio
★ ★ \Slip of the fish, always the most beautiful.
Missed the movie, is always the best looking.
Lost lover,ugg sheepskin boots, always the most know me. I still do not understand that what is truth.
Do not make things like home, your home does not fit, your heart can hold. Let them stay in the same place well, think of them, we remember with it.


Sagittarius
★ ★ \All the regret, will leave behind a perfect corner.
I'm deep in the ice, to find the desired gap. Was awakened at midnight when suddenly catch a glimpse of beautiful moonlight.
why we strive to walk in front of it getting dark, we go to where? Even the darkest corners of the world, but also willing to star shines on you, take you to find the road ahead.



★ ★ Capricorn
\First person, excited too much and shock to the hospital emergency, can not accept the award.
Second person is not satisfied, and refused to accept the award.
Fourth, because not top three, people called to accept the award.
Fifth of them said: 'fourth in the people do not accept the award, I'm too embarrassed to accept the award'.
Third of the people are really lonely.
Is \Is it \Clearly set their own rules of the game, and why we do not play.
Aquarius
★ ★ \Fish is not a bird, how to understand the joy of birds.
Birds, not people, how to understand people's ridiculous. People are not birds, how to understand the freedom of a bird. Birds, not fish, how to understand fish deep. Fish, not people, how to understand people's naive.
You're not me, how could understand me.
I always believe that the world has a man like me she is not the same person. I do not know where she is, but I can feel,cheap ugg boots, so I do not care whether people around to understand.


Pisces
★ ★ \Open your eyes and began to think of you,UGG Online,
As night falls the moment, in fact, nothing had happened ... ... \
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment